Monday, November 27, 2006

Bad Missionary Joke

I was at the dentist not too long ago for my last check-up before I venture out to where a good dentist may be hard to find.... Surprisingly, I had no cavities!!! Anyway, I was telling the hygentist about my mission trip and she wished me well and told me this really bad joke that I will share with you now.

How do you tell the difference between the new missionary and the experienced one?

If you have a glass of water with a fly floating in it....

The new missionary will refuse to drink it.

The missionary with some experience will take the fly out and drink the water.

The missionary with more experience will drink the water without taking the fly out.

And, the missionary with a lifetime of experience will look at the glass of water and say, "Hey, where's my fly!"

No comments: